StatisticsBackend is the entry point for applications that want to gather statistics information about
a Fast DDS network using Fast DDS Statistics module.
It provides the API necessary for starting and stopping monitorizations on a given domain or Fast DDS Discovery Server
network, as well as the functions to extract statistics information about said monitorizations.
Fast DDS Statistics Backend can monitor several DDS domains and Fast DDS Discovery Server networks at the same time, notifying applications about changes in the network and arrival of new statistics data using two listeners which contain a set of callbacks that the application implements.
- 1.1. Initialize a monitor
- 1.2. Stop and restart a monitor
- 1.3. Clear all data related to a monitor
- 1.4. Reset Fast DDS Statistics Backend
- 1.5. Set listeners
- 1.6. Get entities’ graph
- 1.7. Get entity meta information
- 1.8. Get entities of a given kind
- 1.9. Get statistical data
- 1.10. Get entity type
- 1.11. Set entity alias
- 1.12. Check whether an entity is active
- 1.13. Check whether an entity is builtin
- 1.14. Saving and restoring the statistics data